2015 Grant Application Deadline
The deadline for grant applications for 2015 funding is Sept. 1, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Apply for a Grant From the Nationwide Insurance Foundation
Saving, rebuilding and enriching lives is what corporate giving is all about. Every day, we turn critical moments into powerful possibilities in places where our members, associates and agents live and work. It's another way we are helping people when it matters most.
Before you apply
The Nationwide Insurance Foundation only accepts funding applications through this website. Before you apply, see if your request meets our funding guidelines. Need technical assistance? Email us. Please note that technical assistance is provided during standard business hours (M-F 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT).
Also, keep in mind that the following will not be considered:
- Multiple grant proposals from one organization
- Incomplete applications
- Applications submitted without the use of the Foundation’s online application program
- Applications received after the deadline
- Videos, albums or binders (cannot be returned)
If your organization meets our funding criteria, please have the following required information available before you begin your application to easily complete your application and not risk losing information.
- Your organization's charitable tax ID number/EIN
- List of funders from whom you have submitted a request and the status of each request (approved, pending or to be submitted)
- IRS 501(c)(3) Letter of Determination
- Operating budget
- Names and addresses of your board of directors
- Project/program budget if you’re submitting for a program, project or capital request
- Your organization’s most recent audited financial statement
Applying for a grant
The Nationwide Insurance Foundation accepts applications for funding only via our online application. The deadline for submitting a 2015 grant application is Monday, Sept. 1, 2014, at 11:59 p.m. EDT. No exceptions. Need technical assistance? Email us. Please note that technical assistance is provided during standard business hours (M-F 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. EDT).
After you apply
After you submit a completed application, you'll receive an email from the Nationwide Insurance Foundation confirming your grant submission. If you don't receive an email confirmation, your application was not properly submitted. Please email us to confirm that your grant application was received.
Grant recipients will be notified by March 31, 2015.