Selling Nationwide insurance and financial services could be the career you've been waiting for. It’s the opportunity to be in business for yourself, but not by yourself. With a career as an agent, you will have the ability to help others while building a business with outstanding flexibility and income potential. You’ll be your own boss, yet have the strength and stability of Nationwide to support you.
As an entrepreneur, you can thrive with the support of the Nationwide brand and our On Your Side® promise.
Explore insurance agency career positions at Nationwide
Nationwide recognizes every entrepreneur comes from a different situation. Whether you’re young in your career or have been in the business world for years, we have a program that can help you succeed.
Where do you belong?
Some people are driven business leaders. Some are enthusiastic, team-oriented managers. Some follow their passion, and seek work that’s meaningful.
You belong in the Nation.
At Nationwide, you’ll find all of these people. And if that sounds like you, you belong in the Nation — where you can build your own business and do fulfilling work, all backed by an industry-leading national brand that’s been in business since 1926.
Watch this video from actual agents as they share what being a Nationwide agent is all about.
Watch this video
Develop your insurance agency career at Nationwide
As a Nationwide agent, you’ll get the best of both worlds – the support you need to build a successful agency and the independence that comes with running your own business. As an Independent Contractor Exclusive Agent through the Nationwide Advantaged program, we will offer you the support you need while giving you the freedom to drive your own business plan. We offer our agents:
- Ownership of the Economic interest in the book of business
- Ability to open multiple offices
- $15,000 commitment bonus when you enter into contract
- Access to the Personal Lines Sales and Service Center to meet your customer needs, even after hours
- Access to the III network so you can offer a product to almost every customer
- Supplemental investments into your agency to keep you profitable and growing through the duration of the program
- Security: You have an A. M. Best A+ rated company standing behind you, with a proven track record of excellence and 16 million policyholders.
- Solutions: With access to a wide range of products, you’re able to offer clients solutions that truly meet their needs.