Nationwide stands above our competition for many reasons, but we're especially proud of our customer experience. Nationwide is there for you when something happens, whether it's a simple fender-bender or a major loss due to a powerful storm.
Nationwide will help you with whatever concerns you, whether it's a question about your policy, your statement or a claim.
Nationwide’s Chief Customer Advocate, Jasmine Green, works to ensure all our customers receive the exceptional customer experiences they deserve from your insurance company. She leads Nationwide’s Office of Customer Advocacy and works closely with CEO Steve Rasmussen.
Our customer advocate helps you get the answers you need
Green champions for customers across all of Nationwide’s businesses. Not only is her role unique within the insurance industry, there are few customer advocacy teams like it anywhere.
"I talk to customers regarding any issue they may have," she says. "If they need to contact someone and they don't know who to contact, they can always contact me or my customer advocacy team ."
Green has been with Nationwide for more than 20 years. As the Chief Customer Advocate, she champions Nationwide’s policyholders and connects them to the right people to get results.
"It's truly about a relationship," she says. "And it’s all about listening."
A proud history of customer advocacy
At Nationwide, we are serious about customer service. As one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, we know that putting our customers first has helped us become the industry leader that we are today.
Besides having a Chief Customer Advocate whose sole job is to champion the needs of customers like you, we also:
- Encourage you to customize your auto insurance policy with options like auto replacement, accident forgiveness, loan gap coverage, deductible savings rewards and roadside assistance.
- Offer loan gap coverage, which pays off the remaining balance of your loan if your car is totaled in a wreck.
- Sit down with you once a year to make sure you have the right coverage at the best price, using everyday language – not insurance legalese.
- Host events to help make sure child safety seats are properly installed and secure.
- Work with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety to help make cars and roads safer for you.
- Work with technology partners to create software that prevents or minimizes cell phone activity while the user is driving – making the roads safer for everyone.
Most important, we ultimately report to you. Nationwide Insurance is made of members for members. And we put our members first, because we don’t have shareholders. That’s how we started, how we operate today and what drives our On Your Side® experience.