Nationwide is a great place to work – and we’re not the only ones who think so.
Our most recent awards
Here are some of the awards we’re proud of:
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality. The Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index has once again recognized Nationwide for 2014 as a Best Place to Work. The annual list honors our policies and practices on how we treat gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender associates and customers. Nationwide has won this award ten years in a row.
- Top 40 Companies for Diversity and Inclusion. Uptown Professionals recognized Nationwide for the diversity represented in our senior leadership and board of directors. The group also acknowledged Nationwide’s support of diverse organizations, suppliers and vendors.
- Top 40 Best Companies for Diversity. Black Enterprise magazine named us a top employer for our commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Top 100 Companies to Work For. Savoy magazine recognized Nationwide for our management philosophy, communications efforts, job opportunities and minority outreach efforts.
- Supplier diversity. Women’s Enterprise USA recognized Nationwide's Supply Management Services as Top 100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity.
- Patriotic Employer Award. The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve awarded us for showing appreciation to our military-member employees.
- Iowa State Chairman Award. We received this award for exceeding the legal requirements for supporting military employees.