Nationwide is a great place to work – and we’re not the only ones who think so.
Our most recent awards
Here are some of the awards we’re proud of:
- LATINA Style Top 50 Award. Nationwide was recognized as one of the Top 50 places for Latinas to work, receiving the LATINA Style Top 50 Award in 2012 and 2013.
- Top 40 Best Companies for Diversity. Black Enterprise magazine named us a top employer for our commitment to diversity and inclusion in 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Silver Torch Award, National Black MBA. We received this award in 2012 for workplace diversity initiatives encouraging minority professionals to advance in strategic organizational positions.
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality. The Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index has once again recognized Nationwide for 2014 as a Best Place to Work. The annual list honors our policies and practices on how we treat gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender associates and customers. Nationwide has won this award every year since 2006.
- Top 40 Companies for Diversity and Inclusion. Uptown Professionals recognized Nationwide in 2011 for the diversity represented in our senior leadership and board of directors. The group also acknowledged Nationwide’s support of diverse organizations, suppliers and vendors.
- Top 100 Companies to Work For. Savoy magazine recognized Nationwide for our management philosophy, communications efforts, job opportunities and minority outreach efforts.
- Corporate Leadership Award, National Urban League. Nationwide received this award in 2012 for our dedication and commitment to economic empowerment and efforts to ensure fair and equal treatment for all Americans.
- LATINO 100. Nationwide is listed as a company providing the most opportunities for Latinos, 2014.
- Supplier diversity. Women’s Enterprise USA recognized Nationwide's Supply Management Services as Top 100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity.
- Patriotic Employer Award. The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve awarded us for showing appreciation to our military-member employees.
- Iowa State Chairman Award. We received this award for exceeding the legal requirements for supporting military employees.