Awards and PartnershipsNationwide is a great place to work – and we’re not the only ones who think so.
Here are some of the awards we are proud of:
- Top 40 Companies for Diversity and Inclusion – Uptown Professionals recognized Nationwide for the diversity represented in our senior leadership and board of directors. The group also acknowledged Nationwide’s support of diverse organizations, suppliers and vendors.
- Top 40 Best Companies for Diversity – Black Enterprise magazine named us a top employer for our commitment to diversity and inclusion. Chief Diversity Officer Candice Barnhardt received special notice as a Top 100 Executive in Diversity.
- Top 100 Companies to Work For – Savoy magazine recognized Nationwide for our management philosophy, communications efforts, job opportunities and minority outreach efforts.
- Best Places to Work for GLBT Equality – The Human Rights Campaign honored our policies and practices on how we treat gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender associates and customers. Nationwide has won this award nine years in a row.
- Supplier diversity − Women Enterprise USA recognized Nationwide's Supply Management Services as Top 100 Women Impacting Supplier Diversity.
- Patriotic Employer Award – The National Committee for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve awarded us for showing appreciation to our military-member employees.
- Iowa State Chairman Award – We received this award for exceeding the legal requirements of supporting military employees.
- View more awards Nationwide is proud of.
We're also proud of the partnerships we have with diverse groups across the country. These relationships offer us the opportunity to connect with people right where they are and unites us in protecting what matters most to them. Here are some of the partners we have:
BLACK ENTERPRISE, the nation’s premier business resource for African Americans will bring its Entrepreneurs Conference + Expo hosted by Nationwide Insurance to Columbus in spring 2013.