We appreciate your interest in Nationwide and look forward to learning about your marketing opportunity.
The following provides information on Nationwide and our sponsorship strategy that will be helpful background as you prepare your partnership proposal for our consideration.
Who We Are
As one of the largest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the world, Nationwide has more than $157 billion in assets. With more than 16 million policies in force, Nationwide offers a full range of insurance and financial services products including auto, homeowners, life, health and commercial insurance as well as administrative services, annuities, mutual funds, pensions and long-term savings plans.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the Nationwide family has over 30,000 employees across the country in the Property and Casualty, Life Insurance and Retirement Savings, Asset Management and Strategic Investment groups. As a global company, Nationwide is easy to reach from any one of the 50 states, Europe and Latin America.
Simply put... Nationwide is On Your Side®.
Sponsorship Marketing at Nationwide
At Nationwide, we use our sponsorships to create positive interactions with people that allow us to demonstrate our "On Your Side" brand promise. We seek partnerships that:
- Build the Nationwide brand by creating positive brand experiences to bring the "On Your Side" brand promise to life for key target audiences.
- Drive business by building and strengthening relationships with key constituencies.
- Build enthusiasm and pride among internal stakeholders (e.g., agents, producers and employees).
Proposals and Requests
Please follow these steps to submit a sponsorship proposal to Nationwide Insurance:
- Download the Sponsorship Application (PDF)
- Fill out the form entirely and save to your computer. You may type within the document.
- Email completed form and any other applicable materials to NationwideProposals@wmgllc.com.
All proposals will be reviewed and responded to within 2-3 weeks.