A Proud History of Customer Advocacy
At Nationwide, we take customer service seriously. As one of the largest insurance and financial services companies in the world, we know that putting our customers first has allowed us to become the industry leader that we are today.
- We have a Chief Customer Advocate whose sole job is to champion the needs of customers like you.
- You can customize your auto insurance policy with options like auto replacement, accident forgiveness, loan gap coverage, deductible savings rewards and roadside assistance.
- We offer loan gap coverage, which pays off the remaining balance of your loan if your car is totaled in a wreck.
- Once a year, we sit down with you to make sure you have the right coverage at the best price using everyday language – not insurance legalese.
- We host events to help you make sure that your child safety seat is installed properly and securely.
- We work with the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety to help make cars and roads safer for you.
- We're working with technology partners to create software that prevents or minimizes cell phone activity while the user is driving – making the roads safer for everyone.
- We have a pretty nifty jingle, letting you know that for the past 84 years, Nationwide is On Your Side®.
- We ultimately report to you, our policyholder – not Wall Street.
Learn why Nationwide Insurance is an industry leader
Office of Customer Advocacy
8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET
8 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET