We've been helping our members with claims since 1926. With all that practice, we can get you back to normal quickly and fairly.
We take care of members by making sure they’re prepared.
Here's what to do in case of an accident:
1. If there are injuries, please call 9-1-1 for assistance.
2. Notify police immediately.
3. Please collect the following:
- Names of people involved in the accident
- License plate numbers
- Name of insurance company and policy number
4. If your vehicle is not drivable, remove and take all personal items with you, such as personal information, valuables and clothing.
5. Call Nationwide claims service from the scene of the accident 24/7.
Print a copy of these steps and keep them in your vehicle's glove box in case you're in an accident.