With Nationwide Virginia auto insurance, you’ll get the best coverage at a low price. How? By taking advantage of car insurance discounts offered in Virginia.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Virginia drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Home and Car – Up to a 32% auto insurance discount in Virginia if you insure both your auto and home, or up to 15% if you insure your auto and condo/apartment with Nationwide.
- Auto Financial – Up to 5% in certain instances if you own a Nationwide Financial Services Annuity, Life or Health policy.
- New Business Homeownership – Up to 8% applies for the first year if you own a home not insured with Nationwide.
- Accident-Free – Up to a 10% car insurance discount in Virginia in certain instances when you maintain an accident-free driving record.
- Affinity – Up to 3% if you are a member of a qualifying organization.
- Prior Carrier – Up to 20% depending on continuous coverage with select prior carriers.
- Good Student – Up to 25% if you are a full-time student between 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- New Vehicle – Discount for vehicles that are 4 years old or less.
- Multi-Car – Up to a 38% Virginia auto insurance discount if you insure two or more autos with Nationwide.
- Passive Occupant Restraint – Up to 30% for vehicles equipped with front air bags.
- Accident Prevention – Up to 5% if you are 55 or older and have completed a defensive driving course approved by the Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles.
- Advance Quote – Up to 8% if you receive a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days or more before the effective date of your policy.