During the course of a workday, your employees may be working in an office, on the go making deliveries or both. GrouProtectorSM business activities group insurance can cover staff members who work at least six months per year, 30 hours or more per week.
GrouProtector protects your employees against medical expenses from accidental injury that occurs during business activities. This includes coverage for employees on the premises, those commuting directly to and from the business and related business trips. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Group insurance that's customized and affordable
Business activities group medical insurance covers many different kinds of employees, from administrative to custodial to school staff.
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- Accidental death and specific loss benefits
- 1-year benefit period from time of accident causing the injury
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete insurance applications
- Affordable group minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more detailed information, view our Business Activities brochure.