Whether you're a company of two or 22, we know you work hard. We believe your money should, too. That's why Nationwide Bank® offers a way to earn more on the money you save with attractive business money market rates.
Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET
Learn the Advantages of Having a Money Market Account for Your Small Business
$1,000 minimum required to open an account, and must be maintained as minimum daily balance to avoid additional fees. Fees may reduce the earnings on the account and per month transaction limitations may apply.
See account terms and conditions for additional information.
Business money market account features
We understand that owning your own business is a big responsibility. When you open a business money market account, you can be sure that you'll enjoy all the features you need as a small business owner, including:
- FDIC insurance1
- Transactions that are available online, over the phone, at an ATM or by mail
- Online transfers
- Optional overdraft protection that’s linked to a Nationwide Bank business checking account
- Access to more than 70,000 surcharge-free ATMs within the Allpoint, PNC Bank, Alliance One and MoneyPass ATM networks
- 2 free non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per month2
- Free first order of checks
- Free business online banking
Fees and restrictions
Before you open your small business money market account, it's important to understand the details , including any fees and restrictions that may apply to your situation. These may include:
- A $10 monthly maintenance fee if the average daily balance falls below $1,000
- A $1.50 ATM fee for each additional transaction after the first 2 free non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per month
- A $1,000 minimum opening balance
- A $1,000 minimum average daily balance
Account holders may have up to 6 preauthorized business money market withdrawals per monthly statement cycle, including telephone or electronic transfers, check withdrawals or point-of-sale transactions. This limit does not apply to the number of withdrawals you can make at an ATM or at a Nationwide Bank branch. Also, paper statements are available at no additional cost. For more information about fees and restrictions, see account terms and conditions.