Camp can be a great experience for kids, whether they're learning a new sport or just staying overnight with a youth group. GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance from Nationwide can help keep camp activities and conferences fun and worry-free.
GrouProtector automatically covers all participants and staff against medical expenses from accidental injury or unexpected illness that occur during supervised activities, or while traveling to and from camps and conferences. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Group and camp insurance that’s customized and affordable
Camp and conference group accident medical insurance is available for sports, private or church organizations, businesses and more. Give us a call to learn more about your options. Separate policies are available for contact football, ice hockey, martial arts, scuba diving, wrestling, snow boarding and snow skiing camps.
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- Coverage for both day and overnight camps and conferences
- Sickness benefits for overnight camps and conferences
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident/sickness
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
And we also offer:
- Easy-to-complete camp and conference insurance applications
- Affordable group minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more detailed information, view the Camps and Conferences brochure.
Not an appointed agent? Contact a Nationwide Specialty Insurance licensing technician for appointment paperwork. Call 1-888-674-0385 and select option 2.
(Some limitations and state exceptions apply.)