Whether you use a few or a few hundred vehicles to provide mobility for your employees, equipment or products, it’s important to have the right commercial auto and fleet coverage to protect your agribusiness.
When commercial auto insurance is necessary
Make sure your policy protects your agribusiness when:
- A vehicle is used for business
- Your business picks up passengers or delivers goods
- Your business owns or leases a vehicle or fleet
- Employees drive company-owned vehicles
- Employees use their personal vehicles for business
Commercial auto insurance to fit your business
Nationwide Agribusiness commercial auto and fleet insurance is designed for businesses of all sizes involved in the production, processing or distribution of agricultural products, such as milk haulers, LP gas distributors and food processors that deliver food products.
Your customized commercial auto insurance policy can include:
- Blanket coverage for vehicle liability
- Multiple coverage options for vehicle physical damage
- Garage keepers’ legal liability
- Automatic out-of-state coverage