Join Nationwide Insurance at the 2012 Memorial Tournament to enjoy exclusive interviews with golf personalities, tap into unique Memorial Tournament social media content and more. Look for us behind the 18th green near the driving range. For more digital entertainment, be sure to visit the Memorial Tournament Social Media Café, located between the 14th green and 18th fairway.
At the Nationwide Digital House, you'll enjoy:
- Digital studio broadcast set
- Check out our sports broadcast set and see in-person interviews with golf personalities and experts while they're broadcast live over Nationwide social feeds.
- Live Tournament action
- View live streaming Tournament coverage not available on regular TV broadcasts.
- Social networking zone
- Access your social media networks and publish content from the Tournament to the Social Community. We'll have tablets for you to use, too.
- Social media wall
- Tweet and text on a giant touch-screen monitor. Plus, view Tournament aggregated Twitter conversations, archive footage and live course action.
- Nationwide Insurance and Nationwide Children's' Hospital zones
- Learn about the many charitable causes Nationwide supports throughout central Ohio - and the special relationship it has with the Memorial Tournament, Nicklaus Children's Health Care Foundation and Nationwide Children's Hospital.
- Cell phone charging station
- Give your cell phone a quick charge or we'll do it for you while you're out on the course.
At the Memorial Tournament Social Media Café, you'll enjoy:
- Special guest appearances
- Special guests will make appearances at the Social Media Café throughout the Memorial Tournament.
- Tournament social media hub
- A central hub for social media officially released by the Memorial Tournament, including event content and a special Tournament week trivia contest, accessible through the Memorial Tournament app, website and mobile site.
- Fan engagement
- Hosted through the Social Media Café, the Memorial Tournament social media team will interact with fans via on-course contests throughout the week as well as special releases for Tournament memorabilia.
- Tablet and smartphone stations
- Tablets and smartphones will be on hand for you to Post and Tweet content and navigate to find your favorite Memorial Tournament up-to-date happenings.
- Tournament coverage
- Allowing a select view of the 18th fairway, watch the Tournament live from the Social Media Café deck or enjoy air-conditioned, indoor TV coverage as you post, tweet and interact through your favorite social media networks.
- Upscale food and beverage
- Not available anywhere else on course, enjoy special food selections chosen by Muirfield Village Golf Club’s own Executive Chef.