- Visa Credit Card Features
- Credit Card Information
Credit Card Information
Find helpful credit card info to help make smart decisions with your money
Choosing the right credit card can be a daunting task. Deciding between frequent flier miles, cash back rewards and discounts from your favorite stores can be a tough choice. Nationwide Bank® can help make your decision easier with our helpful credit card tips and information.
We offer an array of easy-to-understand credit card info on establishing credit, advantages of using credit cards and other frequently asked questions. We want to help you make an informed decision with your finances before applying for a bank credit card of your own.
Find credit card tips you need to know
Whether you’re a student learning about and building your credit for the first time, an adult professional trying to strengthen your existing credit score or a seasoned financial "expert" looking for a credit card to fit your spending habits, we’re here to help you make the best decision for your lifestyle with useful credit card information including:
- Credit card benefits
- Nationwide Bank Credit Card info
Credit card benefits that meet your lifestyle
At Nationwide, our goal is to arm you with the credit card information you need to make the right choices for your financial situation. The following credit card benefits are available with a Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card.
- Rewards – Some credit cards offer airline miles, some offer points. At Nationwide, you get the reward you really want – cash. The Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card offers immediate1 1% cash-back rewards on all purchases each month.
- Interest-free offers* – You’ll also get a promotional 0% financing on all auto repairs for twelve billing cycles from the date of the purchase. Get the necessary funds you need at a price you can afford and enjoy the benefit of paying no interest when you use your card for car maintenance and repairs.
At Nationwide, we also offer new customers a 0% introductory APR on credit card purchases and balance transfers for six billing cycles from the account opening. We also offer detailed credit card information on the terms and conditions of your card so that you’re never left guessing.
- Security – Set your mind at ease with the security that comes from knowing there is 24-hour customer service available for your convenience. Whether you need to update your credit card info, believe that your card has been the target of credit fraud or become aware of charges that shouldn’t be there, 24-hour online account management and customer service representatives are ready to take your call.
- Convenience – There’s no need to carry around cash in your wallet. A credit card benefits you by providing the convenience of simply sliding your card for purchases on the go. When using cash is not the ideal option, utilize your credit card for immediate access to the purchases that unexpectedly arise, or the daily expenses that keep life running smoothly.
- Balance Transfers – Save money and pay less on what you borrow when you transfer your balances from higher-APR credit cards to your Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card. You’ll also enjoy a 0% introductory APR for six billing cycles for your balance transfers.
- Online Banking – Take advantage of the convenience of online banking that offers the flexibility of 24-hour banking and the ability to make payments and access credit card information from the comforts of your home.
- Access – We offer numerous payment methods and a variety of different ways to make your payment, so you are always able to access your funds and make timely payments that fit your busy lifestyle.
- No Annual Fee – Some credit card companies charge customers to use their credit card. Nationwide offers a no annual fee credit card, because we believe you shouldn’t have to pay to utilize our services.
We believe that by understanding the credit card benefits, you will be able to find the easiest way to enjoy credit card rewards and pay less on what you borrow.
Additional Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card info
Whether you’re thinking about making a big purchase in the near future or planning for further down the road, strengthening your credit is key to a long, successful financial future. If you’re ready to get started, here is some additional Nationwide credit card information:
- Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card details – Find further information about credit card offers and learn about our other credit card benefits that help make your money work harder for you.
- Visa Gift Card information – Learn more about how to give the gift that is sure to please any recipient.
Now that you are armed with all the credit card information you need, why not learn more about all of the features of a Visa cash-back card that are available to you through the Nationwide Bank Visa Credit Card?
Like what we have to offer? Call us at 1-866-439-3206 to apply today!
For additional credit card information, call 1-866-439-3206 to speak with a Card Services Representative and get on the road to making smart decisions with your money.
1Immediate means cash back is credited to your account in the statement cycle following the purchase date.
Offer is subject to application and approval.
*Rates subject to change as often as monthly. Your APR or “Annual Percentage Rate” for purchases and balance transfers is an introductory 0% for the first 6 billing cycles following the opening of your account. After that, your APR will range from 11.24% to 19.24%, based on our evaluation of your credit. You’ll receive a 0% fixed promotional APR for the first 12 billing cycles from the date of each automotive repair purchase. After that, your APR will range from 11.24% to 19.24%, based on our evaluation of your credit. Nationwide Bank reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.