If you care for children in your home or in a community-based setting, you know that kids have lots of accidents – from the occasional boo-boo to full-blown emergency. Protect them with GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance from Nationwide.
Designed for non-resident childcare operations that do not extend into overnight care, accident medical insurance protects children and day care staff from the medical expenses that can arise from an accidental injury. All supervised activities, as well as the travel to and from those activities, are covered. Accidental death and specific loss benefits are included as well.
Convenient, affordable coverage
GrouProtector's childcare benefits include:
- Summer-only and year-round plans available
- Four different levels of coverage (varies by plan)
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident/sickness
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete insurance applications
- Affordable group minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more detailed information, view our Child Care brochure.