Open an E-Checking account
Thank you for considering E-Checking for your banking needs. In order to make this account work harder for you, E-Checking will be temporarily unavailable while we make updates. Please check back soon!
E-Checking is the perfect account for everyday spending. Start with a higher interest rate – almost triple what other banks offer. Then, avoid service fees when you sign up for direct deposit and use your debit card 8 times a month.
With E-Checking, you can avoid monthly bank fees and earn interest on your money.
Sign up for E-Checking and enjoy:
- Higher interest rates on your checking account – almost triple what other banks offer.1
- No monthly fee if you sign up for direct deposit and use your debit card 8 times each month.
- No debit card requirement if you keep a combined total of $10,000 in Nationwide Bank deposit accounts, such as a checking, savings or money market account.
- 6 non-Nationwide Bank ATM transactions per statement cycle. With more than 76,000 ATMs, Nationwide Bank has one of the largest surcharge-free networks in the country.2
- Free online banking, mobile banking and bill pay.
- Free money transfers between your Nationwide Bank accounts and your accounts with other banks.
- Overdraft protection, available with a linked savings account.3
Refer to our account terms and conditions for more information.
1 Source: Informa Research Services, Inc. Calabasas, CA. www.informars.com. All data as of 5/1/2013. Although the information has been obtained from the various institutions themselves, the accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Rates based on comparable products and do not include promotional rates.
2 Surcharges from ATM owner may apply.
3 There is a $5 per day transaction fee for overdraft
protection. For example, if you overdraw your account on three occasions
in a single day, there will be one $5 fee charged. However, if you
overdraw your account on three different days, there will be three
separate $5 fees charged.
Open an E-Checking Account Now
Already a Nationwide Bank customer? Log in to apply now
Not a Nationwide Bank customer yet?
Please click the link below that best describes you.