Are your clients concerned about their fiduciary responsibility and legal liability under ERISA?
Are you concerned about the heightened regulatory environment surrounding fiduciary services you may be providing to your clients?
We have a solution
You can contract with IRON Financial − our new third-party alliance − who will assume ERISA 3(38) investment fiduciary responsibility and liability.
Key features your clients will receive with the IRON Financial service:
- Customized investment policy statement
- Plan-specific investment selection, monitoring and replacement
- Quarterly fiduciary investment review package
- Quarterly newsletters for participants that includes education materials and plan investment performance
Consider transferring investment liability away from you and your customers using IRON Financial after evaluating these factors:
- The time you spend monitoring investment fiduciary activities
- The time spent compared to commissions or fees you receive
- Clients who might be open to transferring investment liability to a third-party service
Why IRON Financial?
IRON Financial is an investment management firm with over 17 years of experience providing comprehensive solutions to the qualified retirement plan marketplace.
IRON Financial is:
- Focused on cost efficient, risk-adjusted return strategies and manages investment portfolios across core and alternative asset classes1
- Certified by the Centre for Fiduciary Excellence LLC − among the first investment advisors globally to successfully complete the independent certification process2
- A long-standing plan administrator of Nationwide®
- One of the Top 300 Most Influential Corporate Retirement Services Providers by The 401KWire3
Call your Nationwide sales team at 1-800-626-3112 for help determining the best options for you and your clients.