This retirement plan program has numerous options. Nationwide Retirement Resource can be customized to fit the needs of your clients and their employees.
- More than 1,300 mutual fund options
- Nationwide Financial Fiduciary Series to help analyze investment options
- Fund Window
- Self-directed brokerage account
- Professionally managed accounts from multiple providers,* including the Nationwide ProAccount program
- Lifestyle/target maturity funds
- No proprietary fund requirements
- Multiple fixed account options
- Nationwide Fixed Select ContractSM
- Employer stock
For more information about the available underlying investment options, including all charges and expenses, please consult a fund prospectus. Fund prospectuses and additional information relating to your retirement plan can be obtained by contacting your pension representative or by calling 1-800-626-3112. Before investing, carefully consider the fund's investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Target Maturity Funds are designed for people who plan to retire during or near a specific year. These funds use a strategy that reallocates equity exposure to a higher percentage of fixed investments over time. As a result, the funds become more conservative over time as retirement approaches. It’s important to remember that no strategy can assure a profit or prevent a loss in a declining market.
Target Maturity Funds are designed to provide diversification and asset allocation across several types of investments and asset classes, primarily by investing in underlying funds. Therefore, in addition to the expenses of the Target Maturity Funds, an investor is indirectly paying a proportionate share of the applicable fees and expenses of the underlying funds.
* Offering may not be approved for use by all broker/dealers.
- Pre-enrollment campaigns to create employee interest
- On-site enrollment meetings
- Automatic enrollment options available
- Educational and support materials
- Post-enrollment educational campaigns for employees
- Complete plan service
- 401(a) – such as 401(k), profit sharing and money purchase
- ERISA 403(b)
- Certain nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- $50,000 in first-year contributions
Fixed investment choices
- The Best of America Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Fixed Contract
- The Best of America Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Indexed Fixed Contract
- The Best of America Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Short Term Indexed Fixed Contract
Potential purchasers seeking to use an annuity to fund a qualified or other tax-deferred retirement plan should understand that the use of an annuity for such purpose is not necessary to defer taxation of investment earnings.
- INQUIRE – toll-free voice response system
- Interactive employee website
- Web access for you – participant – and plan-level information
- Program fee
What it provides: Platform services like online access, statements and educational materials, plus your investment professional services – consulting and support individualized for your plan.
How it’s calculated: Based on total plan assets. (Percentage automatically drops as plan assets reach predetermined tiers).
- Administration expense
What it provides: Testing, compliance and filing services. How it’s calculated: Typically a base fee plus a per-participant charge.
- Fund expense
What it provides: Professional management of the underlying mutual funds by the fund house.
How it’s calculated: A percentage that varies by fund.
Trust and custodial services
Nationwide Trust Company, FSB, a division of Nationwide Bank, will serve as custodian or directed trustee of plan assets.
Ready to take the next step?
Just give us a call at 1-800-626-3112.