Our team of specialists stays up-to-date on regulations and legislative changes. They can help you understand how changes impact our industry and how you’re affected as an advisor.
Review these materials to build your expertise and share them with your clients, as appropriate.
- Section 408(b)(2) of ERISA - Reviews the fee disclosure interim final regulation from the Department of Labor. Read more
- Making sense of retirement plan fees - Client approved overview of retirement plan fees Read more
- ERISA’s new definition of fiduciary Read more
- Participant investment advice & review of proposed regulation Sec. 2250. 408(g)–1 Read more
- Participant investment advice vs. education Read more
Need more information?
Call us at 1-800-626-3112.