Nationwide DestinationSM All American Gold® is a variable deferred annuity with a seven-year CDSC.
This product is designed for investors looking for tax-deferred growth, varied investment choices, and other options to help them prepare for and live in retirement.
- Lifetime income through annuitization or a living benefit rider
- Death benefit options including built-in, annuitant-driven spousal protection
- Tax-deferred growth
- Access to a wide range of investment options
We offer a wide variety of investment options across a broad spectrum of asset classes and styles, including multiple asset allocation funds.
Product literature/support materials
- Maximum issue ages: annuitant age 85, owner any age
- Plan types: Nonqualified, IRA, IRA Rollover, Roth IRA, SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, CRT, 401(k), 401(a), Investment Only
- Minimum investment: $5,000 non-qualified, $3,000 qualified; subsequent: $500 (or $50 by automated clearinghouse)
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge (CDSC): 7-year declining charge
- $30 administrative charge, waived when contract value is greater than $50,000 on any contract anniversary
- Mortality and expense risk charge: 1.15% (M&E 0.95 %, admin fee 0.20%)
- Purchase Payment Credit: 0.50% credit on purchase payments of $500,000 to $999,999 (cumulative payments on a contract); 1.00% credit on purchase payments of $1 million+ (cumulative payments on a contract)
- CDSC-free withdrawals: greater of 10% of purchase payment or the RMD amount, noncumulative; withdrawals of earnings at any age are subject to ordinary income tax and distributions prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% tax penalty
- CDSC Waivers: Terminal illness and long-term case (may not be available in all states)
- The Nationwide Living Benefit Suite of Riders
- One-year Enhanced Death Benefit
- One-month Enhanced Death Benefit
- Combination Enhanced Death Benefit
- Beneficiary Protector® II
For more information or to make a case, call the Nationwide Sales Desk at 1-800-321-6064.