Nationwide Eagle Plus NY is a group modified purchase payment, deferred fixed annuity.
Nationwide Eagle Plus NY is for clients who want to know their money will experience an annual guaranteed interest rate, while remaining protected against loss.
- Ability to create a stream of income for life or a specified time period through annuitization
- Interest credited annually; may include 1st year bonus rate
- Tax-deferred growth
Product literature/support materials
- Maximum issue age: There is no maximum issue age for the contract owner; the maximum annuitant issue age is 85 Plan types: Nonqualified, IRA, Roth IRA
- Minimum initial investment: $5,000
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge (CDSC):
- 5 year 8-8-6-4-2-0%
- Additional interest rates:
- If the initial purchase payment is equal to or greater than $100,000 or $250,000, an additional interest rate is credited to the base interest rate
- CDSC free withdrawals:
- Accumulated interest
- Terminal illness and long-term care (may not be available in all states)
- Contract annuitized after 2 years IRA RMD
For more information or to make a case, contact the Nationwide Sales Desk at 1-800-321-6064.