Chances are, your clients will need long-term care at some point. Most of us will.
A Growing Need
For some people the words “long-term care” bring to mind the image of a nursing home. But the truth is, half of all long-term care claims are for home health care.
Starting the conversation about long-term care with your clients may be uncomfortable, but the reality is that early planning can give them the freedom to select the services and providers they want later on.
Long-term care solutions from Nationwide
At Nationwide we offer long-term care insurance coverage as part of a life insurance policy, either as a rider or a linked benefit. Our solutions help offer protection against long-term care costs and the option to leave a legacy if these benefits are not needed.
Nationwide YourLife CareMattersSM
CareMatters is long-term care coverage that is linked to a fixed universal life insurance policy. It offers a large pool of LTC benefits and a death benefit whether care is needed or not. It was designed for people who:
- Are primarily concerned with capturing more long-term care benefit than death benefit for the premium compared to life insurance
- Are looking for cost recovery through death benefit or return of premium
- Have assets that can be repositioned to fund the policy
Nationwide Life Insurance with a Long-term Care Rider
Our Long-term Care Rider is attachable to select life insurance policies. This rider is designed for people who:
- Are most concerned with leaving a legacy or caring for loved ones when they pass, but would still like to have access to the death benefit if long-term care needs should arise
- Prefer premiums that are flexible and may have budgetary constraints