Nationwide Destination EV is a variable deferred annuity with an 8-year CDSC and an extra value credit.
This product is designed for investors looking for tax-deferred growth, varied investment choices, an added boost on their purchase payments and other options to help them prepare for and live in retirement.
- For the first Contract Year, Nationwide will apply an Extra Value Credit to the contract equal to 5% of each purchase payment made to the contract. The Credit, which is funded from Nationwide's general account, will be allocated among the Sub-Accounts and the Fixed Account at the same time and in the same proportion that the purchase payment is allocated to the contract. If the Contract Owner cancels the contract pursuant to the contractual free look provision, Nationwide will recapture all Credits applied to the contract (see the prospectus for more details).
- Lifetime income through annuitization or a living benefit rider, available at an additional cost
- Death benefit options including built-in, annuitant-driven spousal protection
- Tax-deferred growth
- Access to a wide range of investment options
We offer a wide variety of investment options across a broad spectrum of asset classes and styles, including multiple asset allocation funds.
Product literature/support materials
- Plan types: Nonqualified, IRA, IRA Rollover, Roth IRA, SIMPLE IRA, SEP IRA, CRT, 401(k), 401(a)
- Minimum investment: $10,000 non-qualified, CRT, $3,000 qualified; subsequent: $1,000 (or $150 by automated clearinghouse)
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge (CDSC): 8-year 8-8-8-7-6-5-4-3-0%
- 1.85% fee years 1-8 (1.65% M&E, 0.20% administrative fee); 1.50% fee years 9+ (1.30% M&E, 0.20% administrative fee)
- $30 administrative charge, waived when contract value is greater than $50,000 on any contract anniversary
- CDSC-free withdrawals: greater of 10% of purchase payment or the RMD amount, noncumulative; withdrawals of earnings at any age are subject to ordinary income tax and distributions prior to age 59½ may be subject to a 10% tax penalty
- CDSC Waivers: Terminal illness and long-term case (may not be available in all states)
- The Nationwide Living Benefit Suite of Riders
- One-year Enhanced Death Benefit
- One-month Enhanced Death Benefit
- Combination Enhanced Death Benefit
- Beneficiary Protector II
For more information or to make a case, call the Nationwide Sales Desk at 1-800-321-6064.