Nationwide Future Executive VUL is a variable universal life insurance product designed for use with business clients who need to fund executive benefit plans for their key employees, and it provides them with market exposure to invest more for their retirement.
Nationwide Future Executive VUL was designed for small- to medium-sized business clients who need help attracting, rewarding and retaining key employees. It is structured for businesses interested in corporate sponsored, individually owned (CSIO) life insurance solutions.
- Guaranteed and simplified issue underwriting, where applicable
- Cash value enhancement benefit
- No surrender charges for full surrenders
We offer a wide variety of investment options across a broad spectrum of asset classes and styles, including multiple asset allocation funds.
Product literature/support materials
- Minimum Specified Amount: $50,000
- Variable Account Asset Charge: 0.25% of daily net assets in years 1-4, 0.20% of daily net assets in years 5-15, 0.10% of daily net assets in years 16+
- Administrative charge: $5/month current, $10/month maximum
- No surrender charge
- Cost of insurance charge
- Rates will be unisex (80% male/20% female) for guaranteed issue
- Rates will be applied to the net amount at risk on a monthly basis
- Rates will be sex distinct for simplified issue and regular issue
- Percent of premium expense charge
- Year 1: Up to target premium 10.0%; excess of target premium 4.0%
- Year 2: Up to target premium 8.0%; excess of target premium 3.0%
- Year 3: Up to target premium 6.0%; excess of target premium 2.0%
- Year 4: Up to target premium 4.0%; excess of target premium 2.0%
- Year 5: Up to target premium 2.0%; excess of target premium 2.0%
- Year 6+: Up to target premium 2.0%; excess of target premium 2.0%
For more information, contact your Nationwide wholesaler or Nationwide Business Solutions Group at 1-877-351-8808.