Nationwide Retirement Clear Advantage – one way to think about retirement plans. At Nationwide, we’re focused on providing a low-cost retirement program that’s easy to understand, with detailed fee disclosure and a wide range of features. Nationwide Retirement Clear Advantage can help you can feel confident about the program you offer your clients.
- More than 300 retail mutual funds
- Nationwide Financial Fiduciary Series to help analyze investment options
- Fund Window
- Self-directed brokerage account
- Professionally managed accounts from multiple providers,* including the Nationwide ProAccount program
- Lifestyle/target maturity funds, including target maturity funds from multiple fund families
- No proprietary fund requirements
- Multiple fixed account options
- Nationwide ClearCredit, which helps to reduce the overall plan fees
For more information about the available underlying investment options, including all charges and expenses, please consult a fund prospectus. Fund prospectuses and additional information relating to your retirement plan can be obtained by contacting your pension representative or by calling 1-800-626-3112. Before investing, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Target Maturity Funds are designed for people who plan to retire during or near a specific year. These funds use a strategy that reallocates equity exposure to a higher percentage of fixed investments over time. As a result, the funds become more conservative over time as retirement approaches. it’s important to remember that no strategy can assure a profit or prevent a loss in a declining market.
Target Maturity Funds are designed to provide diversification and asset allocation across several types of investments and asset classes, primarily by investing in underlying funds. Therefore, in addition to the expenses of the Target Maturity Funds, an investor is indirectly paying a proportionate share of the applicable fees and expenses of the underlying funds.
* Offering may not be approved for use by all broker/dealers.
- Re-enrollment campaigns to create employee interest
- On-site enrollment meetings
- Automatic enrollment options available
- Educational and support materials
- Post-enrollment educational campaigns for employees
- Complete plan service
- 401(a) – such as 401(k), profit sharing and money purchase
- ERISA 403(b)
- Certain nonqualified deferred compensation plans
$1 million in plan assets and $10,000 average participant balance
Fixed investment choices
- Nationwide Fixed Select ContractSM
- The Best of America Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Fixed Contract
- The Best of America Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Indexed Fixed Contract
- Morley Stable Value Fund (Collective Investment Fund)
- Potential purchasers seeking to use an annuity to fund a qualified or other tax-advantaged retirement plan should understand that the use of an annuity for such purpose is not necessary to defer taxation of investment earnings.
- INQUIRE – toll-free voice response system
- Interactive employee website
- Web access for you – participant- and plan-level information
- Program fee
What it provides: Platform services like online access, statements and educational materials, plus the investment professional – consulting, services and support individualized for your plan. How it’s calculated: Based on total plan assets. (Percentage automatically drops as plan grows.)
- Administration expense
What it provides: Testing, compliance and filing services. How it’s calculated: Typically a base fee plus a per-participant charge.
- Fund expense
What it provides: Professional management of the underlying mutual funds. How it’s calculated: A percentage that varies by fund.
Ready to take the next step?
Just give us a call at 1-800-626-3112.