See how smart choices and the right tools to craft a smart solution can help make you the architect of your clients’ future.
Nationwide Retirement Flexible Advantage®
- Open architecture features more than 1,200 institutional investment options. View a complete fund lineup.
- Solutions for participants with varying levels of investment expertise.
- Fund Window − allows participants access to all available investment options outside of the core lineup at no additional cost.
- Seven target date fund families including those that manage clients to and through retirement.
Target Maturity Funds are designed to provide diversification and asset allocation across several types of investments and asset classes, primarily by investing in underlying funds. Therefore, in addition to the expenses of the Target Maturity Funds, an investor is indirectly paying a proportionate share of the applicable fees and expenses of the underlying funds. Target Maturity funds are subject to market risk and loss. Loss of principal can occur at any time, including before, at or after the target date. There is no guarantee that target date funds will provide enough income for retirement.
- Nationwide ClearCredit® − reduces the asset fee based on payments from funds for participants who have invested in those funds.
- Lifestyle/risk-based funds – offers participants a choice in their asset mix according to the level of risk and return appropriate for their current life situation.
- Self-directed brokerage accounts – gives participants ability to invest in practically any publicly traded mutual fund or stock.
- Professionally managed accounts for participants – allows participants to pick a registered representative to make investment decisions for them.
- Multiple enrollment options including online and on-site with a dedicated field service rep
- Fiduciary Responsibility
- 3(38) Investment Fiduciary Service from IRON Financial*
* Not all offerings approved for use with all broker/dealers
- 401(a) − such as 401(k), profit sharing and money purchase
- ERISA 403(b)
- Certain nonqualified deferred compensation plan
- $50,000 first-year plan assets
Nationwide Trust Company, FSB, a division of Nationwide Bank®, will serve as custodian or directed trustee of plan assets.
- Nationwide Fixed Select ContractSM
- Nationwide Retirement AdvisorSM Group Annuity
- Nationwide Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Fixed Contract
- The Nationwide Bank® FDIC Insured Deposit Account
- INQUIRE — toll-free, voice response system
- Interactive employee website
- Web access for you — participant and plan-level information
- Program fee
What it provides: Plan services such as online access, educational materials, employee statements, transaction processing and maintaining employee records.
- Financial Advisor Expense
What it provides: Consulting, services and support individualized for the plan.
- Administration Expense
What it provides: Plan testing, compliance and filing services.
Ready to take the next step?
Request a proposal or call us at 1-800-626-3112.