Nationwide Retirement Innovator AdvantageSM is a program that includes built-in features that allow for a simple way to sell, set up and service retirement plans.
Nationwide Retirement Innovator AdvantageSM
A SIMPLE WAY TO SELL
Simplify Your Retirement Plan Business
- Integrated Morningstar® 3(21) Fiduciary Services featuring menu design, investment recommendations and ongoing monitoring by Morningstar, at no additional charge to the plan*
- More than 400 investment options
- Target maturity and Lifestyle/Risk-based funds
- Fund Window – allowing participant access to all of the investment options available outside of the core lineup
- Self-directed brokerage account
- Professionally managed accounts for participants, including Nationwide ProAccount®*
- Fixed Investment Choices
- Nationwide Fixed Select Contract®*
- Nationwide Bank® FDIC Insured Deposit Account
- Nationwide Retirement AdvisorSM Group Annuity Fixed Contract
- Nationwide Retirement Advisor Group Annuity Indexed Fixed Contract
- Nationwide Financial Fiduciary SeriesSM
- Fiduciary Warranty
- 3(38) Investment Fiduciary Service from IRON Financial*
- 401(a) − such as 401(k), profit sharing and money purchase
- ERISA 403(b)
- Certain nonqualified deferred compensation plan
- 457(b) for 501(c)(3) organizations
- $50,000 minimum first-year plan assets
Nationwide Trust Company, FSB, a division of Nationwide Bank®, will serve as custodian or directed trustee of plan assets.
- Program expense
Pays for plan services including online access, educational materials, employee statements, transaction processing and employee records maintenance.
- Fund Expense
Pays for professional management of the underlying mutual funds; it’s calculated as a percentage that varies by fund.
- Administration Expense
Pays for plan testing, compliance and filing services.
- INQUIRE — toll-free, voice response system
- Interactive employee website
- Web access for you — participant and plan-level information
- Dedicated Plan Sponsor and participant call centers
Ready to take the next step?
Give us a call at 1-800-626-3112