Offering a retirement plan doesn’t have to be complicated. Nationwide Retirement Innovator can be easier for your clients to manage – and easier for employees to participate in.
- More than 700 mutual fund options
- Nationwide Financial Fiduciary Series to help analyze investment options
- Fund Window
- Self-directed brokerage account
- Professionally managed accounts from multiple providers*, including the Nationwide ProAccount program
- Lifestyle/target maturity funds, including target maturity funds from multiple fund families
- No proprietary fund requirements
- Multiple fixed account options
For more information about the available underlying investment options, including all charges and expenses, please consult a fund prospectus. Fund prospectuses and additional information relating to your retirement plan can be obtained by contacting your pension representative or by calling 1-800-626-3112. Before investing, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Target Maturity Funds are designed for people who plan to retire during or near a specific year. These funds use a strategy that reallocates equity exposure to a higher percentage of fixed investments over time. As a result, the funds become more conservative over time as retirement approaches. It’s important to remember that no strategy can assure a profit or prevent a loss in a declining market.
Target Maturity Funds are designed to provide diversification and asset allocation across several types of investments and asset classes, primarily by investing in underlying funds. Therefore, in addition to the expenses of the Target Maturity Funds, an investor is indirectly paying a proportionate share of the applicable fees and expenses of the underlying funds.