Note: This is an executive version of the Nationwide YourLife Accumulation VUL , which is designed to be used with businesses seeking a strategy to recruit, reward and retain top talent or for business succession planning. This executive version offers unisex rates and preferred group underwriting, which includes guaranteed issue and simplified issue (where applicable).
As you know, life insurance offers financial protection in the event of an unexpected death. Above and beyond this primary protection, Nationwide Variable Executive Life offers affluent businesses and their key employees a long-term strategy to help them prepare for many years to come. Features of this product include permanent protection, market participation and tax-deferred growth potential so these clients may maintain their lifestyle.
This product is designed for businesses and their key employees, ages 35 to 55, who are already contributing the maximum amount allowable to their qualified retirement plans, and have a need for life insurance and the ability to overfund the product.
- Designed for growth potential − competitive product design helps to maximize growth potential
- Nationwide YourLife policy management program − services at no extra charge that help your clients keep their policies on track
- Greater simplicity − management tools, sales support and top-notch underwriting programs make the product easier to sell, while the permanent protection and available features make sense to clients
We offer a wide variety of investment options across a broad spectrum of asset classes and styles, including multiple asset allocation funds. These funds are only available as a part of this life insurance product and cannot be invested in separately.
- View the prospectus
- Minimum specified amount: $100,000
- Surrender charge period: 10 years
- Premium load charge: 6.0%
- Monthly administrative charge: $25 first year, $10 in years 2+ ($9 in all years in NY)
- Monthly per-thousand charge: assessed for the first 10 years after policy issue and any specified amount increase
- Monthly cost of insurance: Varies by age, sex, duration, total specified amount, smoking status and rating
- Mortality and expense charge: currently 0% of variable cash value, guaranteed to never exceed 0.30% of variable cash value annually
- Additional Term Rider
- Adjusted Sales Load Rider
- Change of Insured Rider
- Overloan Protection Rider
- Surrender Value Enhancement Benefit Rider
- Waiver of Monthly Deductions Rider
For more information or to make a case, contact your Nationwide wholesaler or call Nationwide Business Solutions Group at 1-877-351-8808.
Read this important information
Variable life insurance products involve market risk including possible loss of principal. Market performance may affect the policy’s required premium payments, death benefit and cash value. Variable life insurance is not suitable for all investors. Carefully consider your client’s objectives, risk tolerance, liquidity and income needs before recommending a product.
Variable products are sold by prospectus. Carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses that may apply before investing. The prospectus contains this and other important information about the investment company. To request a copy, contact your investment professional or write to Nationwide Life Insurance Company, P.O. Box 182150, Columbus, OH 43218-2150. Please read the product and underlying fund prospectuses carefully before investing.
Riders may be known by different names in different states, may not be available in every state and have an additional charge associated with them.