Nationwide YourLife Current Assumption UL offers permanent protection with conservative growth potential.
This product was designed for people between the ages of 40 and 55, seeking competitively priced life insurance protection that can also offer some growth potential.
- Income tax-free death benefit to beneficiaries, even estate tax-free if properly structured
- Tax-deferred cash value growth at a guaranteed minimum interest crediting rate and no stock market risk
Product literature/support materials
Minimum Specified Amount: $25,000 for standard; $100,000 for Preferred and Preferred Plus
Surrender charges: 20-year declining
- Current premium charges:
- If specified amount is less than $100K − 10% in years 1-5; 8% in years 6-15; 5% in years 16+
- If specified amount is $100K+ − 8% in years 1-5; 5% in years 6+
- Monthly administrative charges: If specified amount is less than $50K − $10 in all years, if 50K+ − $10 in years 1-10, $5 in years 11+
- Monthly cost of insurance is based on the insureds’ individual characteristics
- Accelerated Death Benefit rider
- Accidental Death Benefit rider
- Children’s Term Insurance rider
- Long-term Care rider (not available in all states)
- Overloan Lapse Protection rider
- Premium Waiver rider
- Spouse rider
- Surrender Value Enhancement Benefit
- Waiver of Monthly Deductions rider
For more information or to make a case, contact your Nationwide wholesaler at 1-800-321-6064.