Nationwide YourLife WL 100 is a traditional permanent life insurance that offers guaranteed and potential cash value accumulation with no stock market risk. Guarantees are subject to the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Nationwide YourLife WL 100 was designed for clients seeking affordable, traditional permanent life insurance with guaranteed premiums and guaranteed cash values for income replacement or final expense needs.
- Guaranteed death benefit protection
- Guaranteed level premium
- Lower minimum coverage amounts ($10,000; $25,000 in WA)
Product literature/support materials
- Issue ages
- Ages 0 – 80 (age nearest birthday)
- Minimum Specified Amount
- Nontobacco Standard: $10,000 ($25,000 in WA)
- Nontobacco Preferred, Standard Preferred: $100,000
- Nontobacco Preferred Plus: $250,000
- MEC policies are available. A higher specified amount may be required to avoid MEC status.
- Annual policy fee: $60
- 20-year Spouse rider
- Accidental Death Benefit rider
- Children’s Term Insurance rider
- Waiver of Premium rider
For more information or to make a case, contact your Nationwide® wholesaler at 1-800-321-6064.
Nationwide and Nationwide YourLife are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.