Nationwide Quatro Select Annuity® is an individual modified single-purchase payment, deferred fixed annuity.
Nationwide Quatro Select is for clients who want to know their money will experience an interest rate guarantee from a selected period of 1, 3, 5, or 7 years. The 1-, 3-, or 5-year rate is renewed annually thereafter for the remaining year through year 7.
- Ability to create a stream of income for life or a specified time period through annuitization
- 1-, 3-, 5- and 7-year guaranteed terms: purchase payments can be split among terms; term allocations can’t be changed after contract is issued; annual renewal at end of each term
- Tax-deferred growth
Product literature/support materials
- Maximum issue age: There is no maximum issue age for the contract owner; the maximum annuitant issue age is 90
- Plan types: Nonqualified, IRA, Roth IRA
- Minimum initial investment: $10,000 for nonqualified; $2,000 for IRA/Roth IRA
- Subpays in year one only, minimum $1,000; maximum $1,000,000
- Contingent Deferred Sales Charge (CDSC) deducted on interest only:
- 7 year declining charge
- Additional interest rates*:
- Purchase payment $100,000-$249,999: additional 0.15%
- Purchase payment $250,000-$999,999: additional 0.25%
- Purchase payment $1,000,000+: additional 0.35%
- The Contract is reviewed each contract anniversary. If value is equal to or greater than $100K, $250K, or $1M amount, client will receive the corresponding Jumbo Rate.
* Note: The contract's first year's rate will be determined by the initial deposit. Additional deposits, (only allowed during the first contract year), even if these deposits raise the contract's value above the next bench mark level, ($100K, $250K, or $1M), will not change the first years interest rate. The contract will be re-evaluated on the Contract's anniversary to see if the contract qualifies to either start receiving a bonus rate or receive a higher bonus interest rate.
- CDSC free withdrawals:
- Accumulated interest, minimum $100
- Nursing home, terminal illness and long-term care (may not be available in all states)
- Contract annuitized after 2 years (1 year in FL and NY), IRA Required Minimum Distribution
For more information or to make a case, contact the Nationwide Sales Desk at 1-800-321-6064.