Put our experience to work for you. We’ve offered retirement plans since they were first established.
A leader in retirement plans
- We’re more than an insurance company. Our retirement plan experience fuels innovative ideas like providing flexible investment choices, serving as an advocate for our clients, and helping provide information about legal and regulatory issues
- We’re a Fortune 500 company1
- We’re one of the nation’s leading defined contribution providers, based on the number of recordkeeping plans2
- We service more than 2.2 million participants from more than 41,000 plans3
- We manage and administer nearly $87.6 billion in retirement assets3
- We have more than 1,000 associates, with an average tenure of 10 years dedicated to serving retirement plan customers
- We have more than 600 associates licensed by FINRA
Now, and in the future, you can have confidence in Nationwide
- Nationwide Financial® has diversified sources of earnings and cash flows, a strong balance sheet and a long history of maintaining a quality investment portfolio that’s governed by a sound and disciplined investment policy
- We’re one of the largest providers of financial services in the United States
- We had over $122 billion in assets as of June 30, 20124
For more information about the available underlying investment options, including all charges and expenses, please consult a fund prospectus. Fund prospectuses and additional information relating to your retirement plan can be obtained by contacting your pension representative, or by calling 1-800-626-3112. Before investing, carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses. The fund prospectus contains this and other important information. Read the prospectus carefully before investing.