Everyone needs protection from the unexpected, even the folks who help to protect our communities. Potential danger is a daily concern for our auxiliary police and firefighters and their reserve units.
GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance from Nationwide helps protect them from unexpected medical expenses resulting from accidents that occur while on duty, in training, testing equipment or traveling to and from a scheduled activity. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Affordable auxiliary police and fire group insurance from Nationwide
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- Automatic coverage for all members of the police or fire fighting unit
- Choice of four different levels of protection to meet your group’s specific needs
- Weekly lost income replacement (with select levels of coverage)
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete insurance applications
- Affordable minimum premiums
- Credit card and electronic check payments accepted
For more detailed information, view the Auxiliary Police and Firefighter brochure.
Not an appointed agent? Contact a Nationwide Specialty Insurance licensing technician for appointment paperwork. Call 1-888-674-0385 and select Option 2.
(Some limitations and state exceptions may apply.)