If you are leading or managing a team or planning a group event or activity, make sure you and your participants are protected. Accident medical insurance safeguards your group or special event if an accidental injury or death occurs while your group is participating in their group activities.
GrouProtector provides coverage for a wide variety of groups and group activities, ranging from sports, community events, volunteerism, schools, youth activities and so much more.
Choose from two plans to get the right coverage for your event
Primary medical plan
- Ideal for groups with participants generally not covered by other insurance
- Typically the first plan to pay claims after a covered event
- Pays covered expenses regardless of other insurance coverage
- Payments from other insurance coverage may be reduced as needed
Excess medical plan
- Ideal for groups with participants generally covered by other insurance
- Typically the last plan to pay claims after a covered event
- Will not pay covered expenses to the extent paid by other insurance coverage
- Essentially pays for other plans’ deductibles and coinsurance
- Also pays remaining expenses after benefits exhausted from other plans
For more information about general accident medical insurance, read our General Purpose brochure.
Get the forms you need to apply for accident medical insurance
To apply for coverage, choose a group or activity form below to accompany the General Purpose brochure.