Today's busy lifestyles are filled with social gatherings from community festivals to car shows, conventions to weddings.
If you organize family, business or community events, you know how much planning and effort is involved to make the occasion both safe and special for everyone.
Even with the most careful planning, unexpected situations can arise that you might not be prepared for. Nationwide can help.
Why do you need liability insurance?
Our Specialty Liability Insurance for Short-term Special Events provides important liability protection for a variety of organized events. Each event must meet these eligibility standards:
- Total event attendance must be fewer than 12,000
- Event days must be consecutive
- The event has a maximum of 10 consecutive event days (excluding set-up/tear down)
- The event must be held at a single location
- That location must not be owned by the named insured
How are you covered?
Our short-term special event insurance features zero deductibles for liability claims. It helps protect against bodily injury and property damage claims arising from:
- Products and completed operations
- Personal injury liability