Unclaimed funds
Call Us For Assistance

Shareholder Services

Financial Advisors
1-877-877-5083, option 3

Find a Financial Advisor

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Escheatment and Abandoned Property

Action Required

If you received an abandoned property notice from Nationwide Funds, please click on the button below to officially establish contact.

Establish Contact
Expand All

What is escheatment?

What is lost or abandoned property?

How do I establish contact with Nationwide Funds?

Share Article