Nationwide Financial boosts its retirement plan sales team with eight new wholesalers
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 10, 2011
Charley Gillespie (614) 249-5701
Columbus, OH — Nationwide Financial Services Inc. today announced that it has hired eight new wholesalers to support advisors in the annuities and retirement plan businesses.
“Nationwide uses a ‘team of specialists’ approach to helping advisors help their clients prepare for and live in retirement,” said John Carter, president of Nationwide Financial Distributors Inc. “These newest members bring experience in annuities, life insurance, retirement plans and mutual funds and allow us to help advisors meet the diverse needs of their clients.”
The new members of the sales team are:
• Vince Centineo, who will serve as the regional vice president for the Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Washington territory, representing the select market team. Centineo joins Nationwide Financial from Halcyon Capital Markets, where he worked as an external wholesaler and distribution specialist.
• Sean Milligan, who will serve as regional vice president for the North and Central Chicago territory, representing the retirement plans sales team. Milligan joins Nationwide Financial from MassMutual, where he worked as managing director of institutional sales.
• Troy V. Simmons, who will serve as regional income planning specialist for the West territory (which includes Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Arizona, Hawaii, Utah, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana, Arkansas and Louisiana). Simmons joins Nationwide Financial from American General, where he worked as regional vice president.
• Eric Bokesch, who will serve as field service representative for the Cincinnati, Indiana and Kentucky territory, representing pension sales in the private sector. Bokesch joins Nationwide Financial from a direct-write third party administrator, where he worked as an enrollment advisor.
• Aubrey Burningham, who will serve as field service representative for the Washington and Oregon territory, representing the group retirement plans sales team in the private sector. Burningham joins Nationwide Financial from Paulson Investment, where she worked in operations.
• Geovanny Alfaro, who will serve as pension field service representative for the New York City and Westchester County territory, representing the retirement plans sales team. Alfaro joins Nationwide Financial from Mutual of America, where he worked as a 401(k) retirement plans consultant.
• Gonzalo Villamil, who will serve as field service representative for the Southern California territory, representing the retirement plans sales team. Villamil joins Nationwide Financial from AIG VALIC Financial Advisors, where he worked as a mutual fund and 401(k) retirement plans wholesaler.
• Josh Cesare, who will serve as pension field representative for the Eastern Pennsylvania, Westchester, New York and New Jersey territory, representing the retirement plans sales team. Cesare joins Nationwide Financial from MetLife Securities, where he worked as a registered representative/investment advisor representative.
Nationwide, based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by A.M. Best. 1 The company provides a full range of personalized insurance and financial services, including auto insurance, motorcycle, boat, homeowners, life insurance, farm, commercial insurance, administrative services, annuities, mortgages, mutual funds, pensions and long-term savings plans. For more information, visit www.nationwide.com.
1 A.M. Best, affirmed 3/16/11
Neither Nationwide Financial, nor any of its affiliates, are affiliated with Paulson Investment, MassMutual, American General, Mutual of America, Sun America, MetLife Securities, Halcyon Capital Markets or any of their affiliates.
John Carter is a registered representative of Nationwide Investment Services Corporation, member FINRA. In MI only: Nationwide Investment Svcs. Corporation.
Nationwide, Nationwide Financial, the Nationwide framemark, and On Your Side are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company.