The Reserve Officers’ Training Corps and Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps cadets are the leaders of tomorrow. Help protect them and your instructors during training, trips, camps and more with GrouProtectorSM group medical insurance from Nationwide.
GrouProtector covers ROTC and JROTC instructors and cadets against medical expenses from accidental injury that occurs while training for duty. This includes coverage for trips and outings, camps, military balls, drill meetings and parades. Even potential recruits are covered while at meetings. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Group insurance that’s customized and affordable
ROTC and JROTC group medical insurance is ideal for groups with participants generally covered by other insurance. GrouProtector is extra protection after other policies have paid their portion of any claims. It’s typically the last plan to pay claims after a covered event and won’t pay covered expenses to the extent paid by other insurance coverage. This accident medical insurance essentially pays for other plans’ deductibles and coinsurance.
GrouProtector’s benefits include:
- Accidental death and specific loss benefits
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of the accident
- Dental treatment as a result of injury
- Licensed home health care agency services
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete insurance applications
- Affordable group minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more detailed information, view our JROTC and ROTC brochure.