Low APR for your car. Enjoy big savings on auto loans from Nationwide Bank.
- Same great rates for new, used, and refinanced loans
- Quick and easy online application
- APR as low as 3.90% APR1
- No application fees
- Rates as low as 3.65% APR* for 780+ credit scores
APRs as low as
- Monthly Payment:
- Desired monthly payment amount
- Down Payment:
- Initial amount paid before the loan term begins
- Annual Percentage Rate:
- The percentage of the loan amount
paid in interest yearly
- Loan Term:
- Length of loan; 3-5 year loans are typical
- Credit/FICO Score:
- Your current credit score as reported by a
recognized credit reporting agency
If qualified, you could afford to purchase a vehicle priced up to $ .
1. APR refers to Annual Percentage Rate. APR is effective as of 9/1/2013 and reflects a 48-month fixed rate term for a customer who has excellent credit. APR also reflects the discount for automatic/ACH payments on this loan on the scheduled due date(s). All loans are subject to underwriting and your individual APR may vary based on your creditworthiness, amount financed and age of vehicle.
Nationwide Bank, the Nationwide framemark and On Your Side are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2014 Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. All rights reserved.