Sports are fun, but sometimes they come with injuries. GrouProtector group accident medical insurance from Nationwide provides accident medical insurance for sports teams, leagues and camps. It can help protect athletes, coaches, volunteers and many others for nearly 40 amateur sports programs.
All covered participants are protected from the medical expenses that can arise from an accidental injury, whether the injury occurs during a game, practice, tournament or other sponsored activity such as a fundraiser.
Coverage even follows insured participants while they are traveling to and from sponsored events. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Amateur sports insurance that's customized and affordable
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- A variety of coverage plans and options (varies by sport) to help meet your team’s needs
- Three-year benefit plan from time of accident
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
And we also offer:
- Easy-to-complete sports accident medical applications
- Affordable minimum premiums
- Credit card and electronic check payments accepted