Tax season is inevitable. But even if you dread its arrival, a little preparation can make the job easier. You may even save money if you think about the tax implications of your investments in advance.
- Tax-deferred investments
- Last call for IRA contributions
- A low-tech approach to organization
- Taxes: Do it yourself or hire a pro?
- Records you'll need to file taxes
- Keep your old tax returns handy
- Watch out for tax-related e-mail scams
- Charitable giving. Good for your soul and your finances.
Neither Nationwide or our representatives give legal or tax advice. Please consult your attorney or tax advisor for answers to specific questions.