If an accidental injury occurs at your technical school, joint vocational school or government retraining program, are you prepared? Help protect your staff and participants from medical expenses resulting from accidental injuries that occur during your training programs.
GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance from Nationwide can cover non-resident vocational and rehabilitation training programs. All insured participants are covered during supervised activities sponsored by the school or program, as well as during travel to and from the activity.
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- Choice of four coverage levels to help meet specific program needs
- Accidental death and specific loss benefits
- No deductibles
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete insurance applications
- Affordable group minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more detailed information, view our Vocational and Rehabilitation brochure.