Everyone needs protection from the unexpected – even the firefighters, ambulance corps, rescue and first aid squads that help protect our communities. GrouProtectorSM group accident medical insurance from Nationwide can help safeguard them against the medical expenses that can result from injuries that occur while they're on duty, in training, testing equipment or traveling to and from a scheduled activity or event. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Affordable volunteer, emergency and auxiliary group insurance
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- Automatic coverage for all members (including auxiliary groups and youth groups)
- Supplemental coverage for contagious diseases and heart or circulatory problems*
- Weekly lost-income reimbursement
- Daily hospital indemnity
- Three-year benefit period from time of accident
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete applications
- Affordable minimum premiums
- Payment options of either credit card or electronic check
For more information, view the Volunteer Emergency and Auxiliary Group brochure or our Indiana Volunteer Emergency and Auxiliary Group brochure.
Not an appointed agent? Contact a Nationwide Specialty Insurance licensing technician for appointment paperwork. Call 1-888-674-0385 and select option 2.
(Some limitations and state exceptions may apply.)
*Cannot be purchased as standalone coverage