Nationwide has offered group retirement plans since they were first established. You can feel confident when you choose Nationwide for your business because we offer:
- Investment choices for most levels of investor involvement, risk and reward
- Solid support through our Nationwide Retirement Bill of Rights and Fiduciary Warranty
- Straightforward fees and pricing
A leader in retirement plans
Our experience fuels innovative ideas, such as providing flexible investment choices, serving as an advocate for our clients and helping provide information about legal and regulatory issues. Here are a few more reasons to consider choosing us:
- We're a Fortune 100 company.1
- We're one of the nation's leading defined contribution providers, based on the number of recordkeeping plans.2
- We service more than 2 million participants from more than 40,000 plans.3
- We manage and administer over $89 billion in retirement assets.3
- We have more than 1,000 associates, with an average tenure of 10 years, dedicated to serving retirement plan customers.
Customized – not cookie-cutter
At Nationwide, we use a four-step approach to customize a plan to your specific needs.
- Discover – We discuss your objectives with you as a business owner and as an individual.
- Profile – We examine your workforce to determine what kind of plan you need.
- Recommend – We recommend a plan based on your unique needs.
- Review – We tailor the plan to fit just right.