Involvement in youth groups and activities such as band, choir, cheerleading and scouting make being a kid even more fun.
GrouProtectorSM youth group accident medical insurance from Nationwide covers all members, prospective members and counselors for medical expenses resulting from an accidental injury while participating in a sponsored activity. The policy also includes accidental death and specific loss benefits.
Affordable, customized youth group accident medical insurance
GrouProtector's benefits include:
- 4 coverage options to meet your group’s specific needs
- No deductibles
- 3-year benefit period from time of injury or sickness
- Dental injuries covered as medical expenses
We also offer:
- Easy-to-complete event insurance applications
- Affordable minimum premiums
- Credit card and electronic check payments accepted
- Minimal underwriting for quick policy issue
Several types of youth groups and organizations can buy an accident medical insurance policy. Competitive league sports and snow skiing are covered under separate policies. For more detailed information, view our Youth Group brochure.