September 27, 2013
Ohio State and Wisconsin Fans to Participate in First Ever 360-Degree Panoramic Fan Photo at Ohio Stadium Courtesy of Nationwide Insurance
Special Appearance by John Cooper and Scoonie Penn, Games and Giveaways to Highlight Enhanced Pregame Experience at Nationwide Insurance Display
Columbus, Ohio - Nationwide Insurance Night at Ohio Stadium will commence Saturday prior to the 8 p.m. kickoff when the Ohio State Buckeyes host the Wisconsin Badgers. In the Buckeye Fan Fest area near St. John Arena, Nationwide Insurance is providing the fans a unique chance to win an Urban Meyer signed football helmet and the opportunity to win other exclusive Ohio State University prizes. During the game, the first 360-degree fan photo will be taken in the Horseshoe courtesy of Nationwide Insurance.
Nationwide FanCam at the ‘Shoe
- 105,000-plus fans will take part in the first ever 360-degree interactive, high-resolution stadium panorama at Ohio Stadium. This state-of-the-art photo technology will then be uploaded online at ohiostatebuckeyes.com/nationwide. Within 24 hours of the end of the game, fans will be able to find and tag themselves in the photo and share it with friends on Facebook and Twitter.
- The photo will be taken during the first quarter of the game.
Buckeye Mobile Tour powered by Nationwide Insurance
The Buckeye Mobile Tour powered by Nationwide Insurance is a fully enhanced display that will be located at the Buckeye Fan Fest area near St. John Arena. It will feature special appearances by the Ohio State cheerleaders, the OSU Marching Band and will give fans the opportunity to:
- Meet and greet Ohio State University legends John Cooper and Scoonie Penn. The 2013 OSU Hall of Fame inductees will stop by to sign autographs from approximately 5:15-6 p.m.
- From 3-7:30 p.m. fans have the chance to register to win an OSU helmet signed by Urban Meyer.
- Fans can show off their skills and play for prizes by competing in various pro football combine-like contests, such as a quarterback toss and agility ladders.
- The top performer in each competition will win a $100 gift card to Homage, a Columbus premium retail store specializing in eclectic moments and personalities in sports, music, politics and popular culture.
- 15,000 Yowies® will be given to the south end zone Block “O” (student section) of stadium courtesy of Nationwide Insurance, in support of Saturday’s ‘Scarlet Out the ‘Shoe’
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, based in Columbus, Ohio, is one of the largest and strongest diversified insurance and financial services organizations in the U.S. and is rated A+ by both A.M. Best and Standard & Poor’s. The company provides customers a full range of insurance and financial services, including auto insurance, motorcycle, boat, homeowners, pet, life insurance, farm, commercial insurance, annuities, mortgages, mutual funds, pensions, long-term savings plans and specialty health services. For more information, visit www.nationwide.com.