- How will I locate potential buyers and protect confidentiality during the sale?
- What is my single most important factor to consider when selling my agency?
- What is the market value of my agency?
- What options are there for the terms of the sale?
- Are there options if I am interested in selling, but not ready to get out of the business?
- What will happen to my employees? My customers?
When Thinking About Selling Your Agency, the Questions You May Have Can Be Overwhelming
This may be the most important decision in your career and you want to make sure that you do it right.
The question then becomes, HOW?
Did you know Nationwide brings buyers and sellers together?
Whatever your goals, we can help you find flexible options that may allow you to meet them.
- We have affiliated buyer agencies all over the country interested in purchasing retail agencies, and we would be happy to introduce you to potential buyers.
- We are also corporately acquiring independent agencies in select areas of the country.
- Options that could be available include obtaining the equity from the sale of your agency while remaining with the agency, or exiting the business to pursue other interests following the sale.
What if I just want to know what options are available?
Maybe you are just a few years from retirement and want to understand what your options are. You may be trying to decide when the right time to sell is. You may be looking for ways that could help maximize your sale proceeds? You might love your work and can't see yourself ever retiring, but no longer want the stress of running a business. Whatever your situation is, we can provide options that could help create an even better future for you. Contact us to discuss your specific situation and get answers to your questions.