For just $39 per year, Nationwide’s Annual Travel Insurance Pro package provides annual travel insurance coverage for post departure events that happen while you are on your trip, such as trip delay, emergency medical needs and lost luggage. Your domestic partner (spouse) and your dependent children are also covered while traveling with you.
Our Travel Pro package provides coverage for:
- Trip delay – Coverage for unexpected additional expenses such as meals, lodging or local transportation if your trip is delayed for a covered reason.
- Emergency medical expenses – Coverage for emergency medical expenses you have during your trip due to accidental injury or illness.
- Emergency medical evacuation – Coverage for necessary emergency medical evacuation due to an accidental injury or sickness during a trip.
- Lost luggage – Coverage for lost, stolen or damaged luggage and personal items.
- Travel assistance services – Coverage for medical or legal referral services, passport visa information, prescription drug/eyeglass replacement services and additional services during your trip.