With Nationwide Minnesota auto insurance, you'll get the best coverage at a low price. How? By taking advantage of car insurance discounts offered in Minnesota.
Auto insurance discounts and savings for Minnesota drivers
Switch to Nationwide and get the discounts you deserve:
- Advance Quote − Auto insurance discount in Minnesota if customer received a quote (with credit ordered) at least 8 days or more before the effective date of policy.
- Accident-Free − Discount if you have 5 or more years driving experience and are free from chargeable accidents or major convictions for the past 5 years.
- Good Student − Up to 5% car insurance discount in Minnesota if you are a full-time student between the ages of 16 and 24 and meet a certain grade point or scholastic class-ranking requirement.
- Student Away at School − Discount if a youthful unmarried occasional driver is residing at an educational institution over 100 miles or more away from the vehicle.
- New Vehicle − Auto insurance discount in Minnesota applied to vehicles with model years within the most recent 5 years.
- Defensive Driving Course − Discount will be applied if you are 55 years or older and have completed a motor vehicle accident prevention course.
- Home and Car − Premium will be reduced if you also have a home or renters policy with Nationwide.
- Multi-Car − A credit is applied when you insure more than one vehicle on your policy.
- Passive Occupant Restraint − Up to 20-30% car insurance discount in Minnesota of your medical coverage premiums if your vehicle is equipped with airbags.